If you’re like most, slowing down long enough to ask (let alone answer) that question can be a source of stress! Although there are no easy answers, God’s Word provides a solid foundation we can return to even when training threatens to make our lives one-dimensional.
Join us for our fall retreat where we’ll consider, in community, What Matters Most: Laying a Strategic Foundation For Serving In Healthcare. This will be a great chance to be refreshed and develop relationships with your peers and even mentors from around the city! All allied health, dental and medical students and residents welcome! (Professionals, please contact us for additional information on pricing and involvement. We’d love to have you present as mentors!)
Here are the details:
- Sat., Oct. 11 (9a) – Sun., Oct. 12 (lunch)
- Held at The Welcoming Place in Akron, PA (just 1.25 hours from Philly; same location as last year)
- Theme: What Matters Most: Laying a Solid Foundation for Your Year
- Cost of $40 includes lodging and all meals
- Graduate panel (students/residents can ask anything) likely held early Sat. afternoon
Register now right here! See you there!